Thursday, June 21, 2007

Leh

I arrived in Leh 2 weeks ago, and I feel it is finally time to move on. I had a great time in Leh, thanks partly to my great guesthouse. If anyone is ever in Leh, I suggest they stay in Magsoom Guesthouse. The family is friendly, the food is delicious, the facilities are clean, and the views are inspiring.

I loved Leh and hope to return again in my life time. Below are some pictures of Leh:


The view from the front yard of my guesthouse.



Shanti Stupa



Namgyal Tsemo Gompa


Other Photos From Leh









2 comments:

Balakrishna Chennupati said...

Leh looks great. Lost your photos, huh ? Must have been such a dreadful feeling, good that you have these photos. So where are you heading next ?

Anonymous said...

love the beautiful pictures Dave, you must be having a great time.... keep up the good work